Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-3 Minutes Camber

2 posters

Go down

-3 Minutes Camber Empty -3 Minutes Camber

Post  07GDJ25 Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

On Tuesday, I had an oil change at Prestige...yeah I paid the whole price...because I love my Warranty and My Baby...anyhow..

I talked to Keith about my alignment. He put the front at -3 Minutes...I know catgut gave some specs before, but I didn't have them at the time, so I let Keith give it a shot.

I'll tell you...for everyday driving and hehehehe...my style of driving...it really is a good setting.

Slow, parking lot steering is more harder and cruising lane changes are a little "stiff"... but not much. The hard driving though is at a sweet spot. The turn in bite is really aggressive and tight. However, the rear wants to bounce around on rough surfaces a bit.

Don't know how all this will effect tread wear, we'll see.

07GDJ25
07GDJ25

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

-3 Minutes Camber Empty Re: -3 Minutes Camber

Post  tempest24 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 am

nice! i needs me an alignment done too...removed my tires for a wash on the brakes and rims and the inside is getting bald fast! i was thinking camber plates but i should try an alignment 1st!
tempest24
tempest24
SCG Forum Master

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-12-01

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tempest24?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  07GDJ25 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 am

Cool thing about the Sti is the factory camber plates which have setting marks built right in to the system. Check Keith at Prestige about it. My settings will wear the inside a bit more, but the aggressive handling trade off is worth it for me. Cool
07GDJ25
07GDJ25

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down